Evergreen Note buys notes, mortgages and trust deeds secured by residential properties, commercial real estate and land
Private Mortgage Notes, or as they are sometimes known, Owner Carry-Back Mortgages, or Seller Financed Notes are promissory notes secured by real property that are created when of a seller of a property provides some degree of financing to the new buyer at the time of closing.
If you have sold a property and taken back a mortgage or trust deed, we can buy the note from you. As the owner of a private mortgage note you may be able to…
- receive a lump sum of cash for a sale of your note
- sell a portion of your monthly payment
- sell a specified number of monthly payments
- sell all or part of your balloon payment (if applicable)
- do any combination of the above
SPECIAL EVENT ALERT
We will be having a special event on September 23rd, 2017 in Seattle (Bremerton), Washington.
Joe Varnadore, of NoteSchool, will tell us about some of the incredible opportunities of this current real estate market to grow your wealth.