Evergreen Note buys notes, mortgages and trust deeds secured by residential properties, commercial real estate and land
Private Mortgage Notes, or as they are sometimes known, Owner Carry-Back Mortgages, or Seller Financed Notes are promissory notes secured by real property that are created when of a seller of a property provides some degree of financing to the new buyer at the time of closing.
If you have sold a property and taken back a mortgage or trust deed, we can buy the note from you. As the owner of a private mortgage note you may be able to…
- receive a lump sum of cash for a sale of your note
- sell a portion of your monthly payment
- sell a specified number of monthly payments
- sell all or part of your balloon payment (if applicable)
- do any combination of the above
SPECIAL EVENT ALERT
We will be having a special event on June 22nd, 2017 in Bellevue, Washington.
Eddie Speed, a leader and innovator in the Note Business for over 30 years, will tell us about some of the incredible opportunities of this current real estate market to grow your wealth.